We possess certificates issued by TÜV NORD, confirming that our company’s management system complies with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015.
The primary objective of Boryszew S.A. Oddział Nowoczesne Produkty Aluminiowe Skawina (NPA Skawina) is the production of aluminium and aluminium alloy products that meet the customers’ requirements.
We offer the following to our customers:
- aluminium and aluminium alloy wire rods used for the following purposes
– production of power cables and wires
– steel deoxidation
- aluminium and aluminium alloy wires of various diameters and shapes
- flexible aluminium cables for the automotive industry
- wide range of power overhead conductors
- aluminium and aluminium alloy tubes, flat products, conductors class I
- ability to adapt the offered goods to the customers’ needs at the starting material stage.
The Board is committed to the system’s continuous improvement through the following:
- setting out and accounting for objectives concerning quality, coming from the customers’ needs and expectations as well as from the needs conditioning the enterprise’s correct operation
- providing of a competent staff
- providing of adequate resources in terms of utilities and infrastructure
- inspecting the functioning of the quality management system and assessing its effectiveness
- supervision of and monitoring the impact of the executed processes on the natural environment,
Respect for the natural environment is one of the priorities at Boryszew S.A. Oddział Nowoczesne Produkty Aluminiowe Skawina that determine the current functioning of our organisation.
The Board and all employees are obliged to maintain and improve the Environmental Management System that complies with the ISO 14001:2015 standard and to comply with the rules of law and the requirements deriving from administrative decisions as well as internal arrangements concerning the environment.
We are obliged to comply with the aforementioned standard at all stages of product manufacturing through the following:
- effective and cost-effective management of natural resources and power utilities
- conducting a rational water and sewage economy that is safe for the environment
- reducing the quantities of wastes
- minimisation of pollutants emitted into the atmosphere
- education, training and motivating employees to execute environmental objectives and ensuring continuous improvement in this field.
NPA Skawina Sp. z o.o.
ul. Piłsudskiego 23
tel. +48 12 2760 808
fax. +48 12 2760 888
TAX ID PL9442277476
All proprietary copyrights restricted to NPA Skawina Sp. z o.o. with registered seat in Skawina.